http://zabavni-forum.buy-talk.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZABAVNI FORUM

KazaloPortal**IščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava

Ap1 helps you hit golf ball as far as possible

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Ann2012
Zacetnik
Zacetnik

Število prispevkov : 1
Registration date : 17/12/2011

Ap1 helps you hit golf ball as far as possible  Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Ap1 helps you hit golf ball as far as possible    Ap1 helps you hit golf ball as far as possible  Icon_minitimeSre Jan 11, 2012 9:19 am

If you want to score well, you need to know precisely which club to take to get the ball to where you want it. That is, you need to select the club that, with most probability, will propel the ball the distance you require it to go, in the direction you want it to go in. Golfers love to tell you how far they hit the ball by Titleist AP1 712 Irons. However what they are really referring to is how far they can hit their best drives, and even then most golfers like to exaggerate how far they can really hit the ball. It makes for great banter in the clubhouse! When I ask "how far do you hit the golf ball?" I am not referring to how far you could hit the ball on titleist ap1. I am not talking about long drives. What I am referring to is how far you hit the ball with each club in your golf bag.

You need to know how far you hit the ball with ap1 irons in your bag. Calculate 'carry' distance When you are calculating how far you hit with each club, make sure you take the average distance. You need to know how far the ball will go with a club most of the time Well watered or wet fairways get little or no run. Good greens will hold a ball very well. So what is more important is how far the ball carries in the air before ap1 hits the ground. If you start to plan your way round the course based on how far the ball needs to carry on each shot you may find that you get closer to the pin more of the time, and your scores start to fall.

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Ap1 helps you hit golf ball as far as possible
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
http://zabavni-forum.buy-talk.com/ :: Obvestila :: Predstavitve uorabnikov-
Pojdi na: